IT Program Manager
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
Charlotte, NCKansas City, MO|
|Start Date / End Date: ||06/12/2023 to 06/11/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Program Manager with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC, Kansas City, MO, and Plano, TX. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program
- Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables
- This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client's expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost
- They facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery
- Coordinate and facilitate routines to support delivery (for example, kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, and so on)
- Plan and coordinate delivery and dependencies across multiple teams
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline
- Gather/facilitate status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule
- Ensure that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders
- Ensure deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards
- Support resource planning for delivery/execution
- 5-7 years of experience with large and complex Technology related projects, process design, gathering and analyzing user/system requirements, managing deliverables, timelines, project plans, reporting status and tracking metrics/KOI's
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Skills desired also include strong process design, documentation, systems such as JIRA and Remedy, communication and presentation skills, along with a general technical knowledge of the system architecture
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.