SAS Report Developer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/10/2023 to 09/01/2023|
Genesis10 is seeking a SAS Report Developer for a contract with our client in Eagan, MN. 100% Remote.
- Independently creates solutions that provide accurate information quickly to the organization.
- Analyzes, designs and builds reports, dashboards or other business intelligence components as needed.
- Responsible for development initiatives that may drive the creation of new data assets or information exchange to support the creation of decision support applications or business intelligence/analytics solutions.
- Work closely with other staff to identify levels of effort and task dependencies as assigned by the Manager.
- Provides technical guidance on the creation of database tables, objects, assets and/or cubes utilizing commonly accepted methodologies and best practices for dimensional modeling and normal forms.
- Leads the creation of data marts as needed.
- Trains and mentors business intelligence and analytics staff on use of new technologies, design and development approaches and the application of established standards and best practices for business intelligence development and data design.
- Collaborates with other developers on the application of standards and best practices and contributes to the evolution of best practices and standards aimed at improving scalability, performance and maintainability; as well as, mentoring junior staff on the use and value of those standards.
- Oversees and/or participates in the research and evaluation of new business intelligence, analytics and/or data visualization technologies.
- Determines the best technologies to use for our environment considering future direction, risk, consistency and return on investment.
- Considers the technology changes that have taken place over the years and helps project the trends for the future. Trains and mentors programming staff on use of newly acquired/adopted technologies.
- Creates architecture and/or design documents that may be needed to initiate new development efforts, which may come from knowledge of the overall environment or incoming requirements and specifications.
- Reviews incoming projects to determine if existing technologies/capabilities can support the needs of the incoming request.
- Demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively or autonomously (based on the situation) on the design, creation and maintenance of metadata layers that provide easy to understand and accurate representations of our physical data structures and that allow the organization's user communities to derive value and insights from our data assets.
- Will support, either through consultation, coaching, mentoring or by specifically performing the necessary tasks independently, the analysis, designs and development of reports, dashboards or data sources as needed.
- Maintain communication with customers, internal and external, to facilitate analysis and troubleshooting for production issues or to ensure high levels of customer focus relating to business intelligence and analytics solutions.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Hourly W2 pay rate $45.00 - $48.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands
of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent
placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a
variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk
you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn
more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.