|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||New York, New York
Jersey City, NJPlano, TXCharlotte, NC|
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/12/2023 to 03/12/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Programmer with our client in the financial industry located in New York, NY & Charlotte, NC & Plano, TX & Jersey City, NJ. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Responsible for developing and delivering complex software requirements to accomplish business goals
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements
- Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust, and well-tested interfaces
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements
- Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work
- Contributes to existing test suites (integration, regression, performance); Analyzes test reports, identifies any test issues/errors; Triages the underlying cause
- Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality
- 8+ years of experience in Python programming
- Strong knowledge of Python libraries like Pandas and NumPy
- Experience in frameworks like Django, Flask, or any other web frameworks
- Experience in UI library or Framework such as React, Angular or Vue (Preferred React)
- Proficient with Data structures and Collections
- Experience in Relational (MySQL, Postgres) and No SQL (Cassandra, Mongo) database technologies
- Experience in designing and developing distributed & scalable systems using OOPS and/or Functional programming
- Experience in Distributed Computing and High Velocity data processing
- Exposure to CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Maven, Git etc.
- Experience with Software engineering design patterns and practices
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in distributed Agile teams
Pay Range: $51.73 - $59.73
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Experience with Java programming
- Experience building application on microservice architecture (RestAPI, GraphQL, RPC, GRPC etc.)
- Experience with Hadoop development and/or Machine learning
- Experience with Messaging Systems such as MQ
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with cross functional teams and business
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available