|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/20/2023 to 03/19/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Quality Control (QC) Inspection Supervisor for a contract ending in March 2024 working onsite with a manufacturing company in Springfield, OH. Local Candidates ONLY.
We are currently seeking a Quality Control (QC) Inspection Supervisor to join our Springfield Assembly Plant to support our International Truck manufacturing line. The supervisor roles will ensure production areas are meeting the quality standards during the manufacturing process.
- Directs and supports the PDI Auditors and Inspection Technicians to ensure that all inspections and repairs are performed correctly and efficiently by a qualified team
- Ensures the PDI Center shift consistently maintains a high level of inspection quality and adheres to all company and safety policies and practices
- Accountable for shop floor activity that contributes to the completion of the planned workload within the projected time and cost allowed
- Manage the flow of all inspection work, auditor and technician accountability, vehicle inspection and repair completion, accurate data capturing and continuous communication with the service auditors
- Contact manager and plant quality / manufacturing managers regarding any unusual repairs of vehicles, if required
- Ensure efficient flow of vehicles through the inspection process, that all vehicles are picked up, tracked, and delivered on time where required
- Keep abreast of all inspection and rework criteria and product changes to maintain effectiveness in this role
- Provide on-the-job technical support for auditors and technicians as required and assist in the development of their technical skills and abilities
- Ensure that all inspections and reworks are consistently recorded and accurately documented; technicians' comments are descriptive and precise
- Understanding and keeping abreast of all federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA, EPA, etc.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Ensure all inspectors wear appropriate PPE. Ensure the proper use, care, and storage of all tools
- Attending all PDI Department staff meetings as required. Explain reworks and information to the plant quality organization if required
- Strive for respect and facilitate teamwork in the department and throughout the assembly facility
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of quality inspection experience
- OR Master's degree and at least 1 year of quality inspection experience
- OR At least 5 years of quality inspection experience
Compensation: $28-$33 per hour
- Positive Attitude, Ethics and International Values which support our company's values, and a healthy, high performance culture
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to manage and measure workload
- Must be able to understand, communicate, and evaluate all Pre-Delivery Inspection process guidelines systems and policies
- Knowledge of dealer or fleet maintenance procedures and systems
- If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every yearin contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
Medical, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Account
Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.