|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/24/2023 to 04/23/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Programmer with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Looking for a Mid-level Tableau Designer/Developer professional who will be engaged in building comprehensive dashboards to support new/existing applications within different technology groups
- Analyze disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional data models and cubes, develop and maintain database objects and ETL to support data preparation for BI reports, dashboards, scorecards, and Self-Serve analytic capabilities, help to drive efficient yet robust reporting solutions that will help drive report consolidation and provide more self-serve opportunities
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements
- Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in realizing story work
- Work with the developers, offshore, business and technology stakeholders in a complex environment across different geographic locations, take ownership of the business outcome and development/delivery, ability to champion pragmatic, strategic technology alternatives which deliver short term results while contributing to long-term strategic direction
- 5+ years of BI report development using Tableau
- Experience leading end-to-end BI solutions including requirements gathering, sourcing, transformation, and reporting
- Proven ability to independently champion business intelligence principles with business owners, application owners, data analysts and DBAs
- Proficient with querying languages such as SQL, ANSI-SQL, T-SQL
- Experience in data analysis and reporting, demonstrating advanced proficiency using SQL query language and major relational database like SQL Server/Oracle/Teradata
- Strong written and verbal communications
Pay Range: $55.06-$63.06
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Good understanding and proficiency of other BI tools like Microstrategy and Alteryx
- Experience in financial services with emphasis on business insights and data/financial analysis
- Knowledge of AutoSYS (job scheduler) that integrate with upstream and downstream systems (AutoSys jobs)
- Proficiency in utilizing data mining/analytics tools such as Toad, Teradata SQL Assistant, Microsoft SQL Server, SAS
- Hands on experience designing data models and data transformation workflow
- Knowledge of Tableau administration with version and 10 later
- Knowledge on version control/configuration management tools, knowledge on deployment scripts, exposure to CI/CD tools
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.