|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/10/2023 to 04/15/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Tableau Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC, Plano, TX, and Hopewell, NJ locations. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Influence, gather information, challenge, interrogate the data, and work collaboratively across a broad spectrum of partners and stakeholders across multiple lines of business
- Produce frequent reporting on critical risk, performance, and operational measures
- Work closely with stakeholders, data providers, and teams across the enterprise to gather key data and metrics for input into Global Technology and enterprise-wide scorecards
- Critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile variances, and present complex data in a coherent manner and tailored to various audiences
- Ability to interpret and aggregate large amount of data (including dissect, distill, and simplify data)
- Ability to translate users' needs into reporting deliverables
- Strategic thought and execution in turning data into executive level consumable format
- Respond to senior executive requests for metric information and analysis
- Identify and implement process control improvements
- Collaborate closely with technology and business partners to develop and implement future state reporting routines and improve existing routines
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Tableau, MicroStrategy, or other reporting business intelligence tool experience (Trifacta/Alteryx)
- SQL skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite of tools
- Strong analytical skills
Pay Range: $61.83- $69.83
- Strong business acumen of financial service companies and/or technology functions
- Strong data problem-solving skills
- Data manipulation from multiple systems of record and database tools experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail
- Relationship management skills
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every yearin contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.