Network / System Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 01/05/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Network/System Engineer with our client in the financial industry located in Plano, TX and Charlotte, NC. This is a 10 month + contract position.
- Provide Solutions Engineering as a subject matter expertise for the client's Application Delivery Network (ADN)
- Specific focus for this engineering position is Application Data Controller (Client) for the delivery of application load balancing solutions for our GWB business partner
- This position may in addition require occasional on-call level of technical support for high severity impacting incidents
- The individual must possess the ability to analyze and understand a variety of existing and emerging business requirements, interface with technology engagement teams as a fully seasoned and proficient traffic management solutions engineer, in providing best in class application load balancing solutions that align to meet business and technology requirements
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent work experience
- Service oriented design and development using SOAP/Rest web service architectures
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery practices and automation tools Ansible, Puppet
- 5 7 years of Client Experience (F5, AVI Networks, Citrix, Radware, Cisco, etc.)
- Engineering design and deployment implementation principles
- Working knowledge and experience of F5 iRules, Netscalar Application Templates, etc.
- Strong understanding of general network technologies (e.g., TCP/IP networking, SSL, Firewall, Proxy, Load Balancing)
- Knowledge of diverse networking devices like Routing, Switching, Firewalls, WAF, DNS
- Linux Administrative experience
- Functional understanding of diverse set of networked applications and terms requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NTP, ANYCAST services, NAT, WAF, Firewalls, Routing, Switching, etc.
- F5 ASM and APM experience
- Database/ Network/ Server admin
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Ability to drive automation and provisioning throughout the entire environment
- Experience with VMWare, Azure, Terraform/Cloud formation experience
- Experience with other equivalent Application Delivery Controller such as Avi Networks, Citrix, etc.
- Understanding of Cloud services and SDN
- Experience with BGP
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.