Agile Scrum Master
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Pennington, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/22/2023 to 05/21/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Agile Scrum Master Consultant with our client in the financial industry located in Pennington, NJ & Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Ability to lead discussions and create clear and concise documentation
- Ability to enhance process and efficiency
- Willingness to facilitate learning and empower team members to teach others (Train the Trainer)
- Ability to conduct discussions with senior leaders, managers, and team members
- Proactive - takes initiative/preempts stakeholder requirements before they connect and prepares accordingly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and assertive able to logically and emphatically put across her/his point of view to influence/convince coming
- Ability to flex/stretch/multi-task given time-critical business needs
- Ability to build trusted relationships with business leaders, team members and managers across global locations
- Strong leadership skills in managing cross functional strategic initiatives
Pay Range: $68.38 - $76.38
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- 5-7 years' experience in technology and working in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of Lean Agile SDLC processes and deliverables
- Excellent proficiency and hands-on experience with Jira
- Expert in pulling reports from Jira tool
- Experience in education at all levels of management within the agile framework (portfolio, program, team).
- Experience in education and demonstrating facilitation of core agile practices including but not limited to:
- Servant Leadership
- Feature and story backlog prioritization and refinement
- Release planning (Program Increment)
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication, relationship, and process management skill
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology, software development, and testing processes
- Organized, motivated, team-player, intellectually curious and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available