SharePoint Online Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||07/01/2023 to 06/30/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a SharePoint Online Engineer with our client in the financial industry located in Addison, TX and Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Assists in the development and execution of best-in-class engineering procedures to support Microsoft 365 delivery
- Designs, engineers, installs, manages, and troubleshoots Microsoft 365 services
- Assists members of the engineering team with duties as assigned by management
- Focus on process changes that will contribute to increased operational excellence and an improved user experience
- Facilitates problem resolution (both reactive and proactive) throughout the engineering lifecycle, including problem classification, prioritization, and initiation of action
- Generate engineering and design artifacts
- Effectively collaborate with your engineering peers and management for new initiative solution planning, engineering, testing/validation, complex troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- College degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, or equivalent hands-on experience
- 5+ years' experience of supporting engineering for Microsoft 365 and/or OneDrive for Business
- Experience with OneDrive administration, configuration, and policy management
- Experience with Microsoft 365 focused DLP polices and compliance systems
- Experience creating shell programs and utility scripts
- Experience with providing operations and user support software / hardware training to formulate technology solutions and ensure the effective safeguarding and sharing of enterprise data
- Experience supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, critical thinker with proven ability to deal with granular requirements yet see things holistically and strategically
- Ability to shift and pivot with changing responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively both independently
- Ability to work with business and technical teams to build requirements and technical artifacts
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to learn new technology and business process as required
- Ability to create engineering documents including detailed designs and test plans
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable sharing ideas and concepts in a highly collaborative team
- Have experience with ITIL foundational and Agile process methodologies
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail, effective time management skills
- Possess a personal sense of urgency and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- English Speaking/Writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay Range: $53.52 - $61.52
- Knowledge of M365 design, data, and security controls
- Experience with enterprise security including TLS including SMTP over TLS, certificates, HSM
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Authentication mechanisms including domain authentication, OAuth/Modern Authentication, Kerberos
- Experience with network security components including load balancers and firewalls
- Understanding of Financial Regulatory, Legal and Compliance requirements
- Experience with ITIL methodologies and best practices
- MCP or higher certification
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
• The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
• Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
• Behavioral Health Platform
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Health Savings Account
• Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
• Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
• Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.