|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/30/2023 to 05/30/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Programmer Consultant with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Serves as Software Engineer for GT agile team
- Develops bank internal web applications using latest technologies
- Designs and implement software-based solutions based on business requirements
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains, and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions
- Performs final quality checks/testing of other developer's code in the remediation of break/fix items
- Evaluates new software development tools to improve development to market for toolset enhancements; Applies systems analysis and design techniques to design, develop, test, implement and debug client specific proprietary computer systems and client/server/Web applications using standard programming/scripting languages and testing tools, and databases and servers
- Works under minimal supervision
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 5+ years development experience in a complex application development (client and/or server)
- 5+ years' experience in solution engineering
- Strong .Net C# experience
- Strong SQL development experience (DDL, DML, SSIS)
- Strong Angular v8+ development experience
- Restful APIs and experience with API driven development
- Provides technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and individual contributor
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- .NET 6.0
- Kendo UI
- Familiar with BitBucket, GIT or other source code management system
- Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of different phases of the Software development Life Cycle
- Experience with automated SDLC solutions (CI/CD
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available