|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||06/01/2023 to 05/31/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Exchange Engineer with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC & Addison, TX. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- The candidate must be a self-motivated individual with experience in designing, engineering, testing, and implementing Exchange platform solutions for both Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online
- Must possess a unique blend of technical and customer-facing skills
- Be an out of the box thinker and able to directly engage with all stakeholders - security, compliance, data, user experience, business, engineering, and governance
- Responsible for email configuration engineering, management, and support of global email services with careful regard to availability, connectivity, performance, and security
- Responsible for 3rd level design involving multiple messaging technologies (including Exchange 2010, Exchange 2016, and Exchange Online)
- Participate and oversee efforts in audits related to global email services and Exchange infrastructure
- Have deep understanding of Active Directory, GPOs, and OUs and the ability to engineer/design a new simplified solution
- Support business and client group requirements for access, and administration
- Help define test strategies for migrations and translations of configurations to mitigate outages and loss of service
- Help define and develop project plans (Define, roughly create, status and update)
- Work with a project team (Project Managers, Product Manager, System Administrators, Architects, and Stakeholders) in a high communication standard manner
- Write technical documents, and alter existing technical documents
- Will be working in detailed change management processes and configuration processes
- Write robust, high-performance, Java code for our real-time-bidding (RTB) and ad serving platform
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Education, Information Systems, Technical, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business, Technology, Mathematics, or equivalent educational experience
- 5+ years with extensive engineering experience with Microsoft email platforms which includes Exchange 2016/2019 and Exchange Online
- 5+ years of knowledge core Exchange technologies such as database availability groups clustering, roles-based access controls, email security, directory sites, domain name services, load-balancing, routing configurations, transport rules
- 5+ years of knowledge enterprise class infrastructure and email server/storage platforms
- Strong proficiency in engineering email solutions for global highly regulated financial industry platforms
- Knowledge of enterprise-wide design concepts, test plan development, and implementation processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, Active Directory, MS SQL, and Rights Management
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 Cloud ecosystems, incl. services and technologies such as Azure, Exchange Online Protection, M365 Admin Center, etc.
- Working networking knowledge, DHCP, TCP/IP, WINS, subnetting, firewalls
- Ability to create engineering blueprints, detailed designs and author documents and test plans
- Advanced PowerShell and scripting, with opportunities to publish PowerShell scripts that will be used by service and software engineers
- Reading and deciphering network, stack, and fiddler traces
- Experience designing, developing, testing and deploying Enterprise-wide email systems
- Technical breadth and depth in various facets of email platforms and SMTP
- Self-starter, critical thinker with proven ability to deal with granular requirements yet see things holistically and strategically
- Effectively contribute to design and development of solutions through the entire product lifecycle
- Effective at time management so as to deliver quality solutions on time
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to shift and pivot with changing responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication, able to communicate effectively to senior leadership
- Comfortable sharing ideas and concepts in a highly collaborative team
- Have experience with ITIL foundational and Agile process methodologies
- English Speaking/Writing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong dedication to quality customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Possess a personal sense of urgency and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with business and technical teams to build requirements and technical artifacts
Pay Range: $53.52 - $61.52
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Experience with enterprise security including SSL, certificates, HSM and authentication mechanisms including domain authentication, OAuth/Modern Authentication, Kerberos
- Knowledge of Microsoft web technologies including EWS, Microsoft Exchange Server Web Access, ActiveSync
- Understanding of Financial Regulatory, Legal and Compliance requirements
- Experience with Enterprise networking technologies, including, multi-regional Email concepts, Multi-Geo in M365
- Understanding of Graph and other emerging Email APIs
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available