IT Business Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||06/05/2023 to 06/04/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC & Addison, TX. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Act as the engagement discipline leader on project teams
- Demonstrate competence in implementing improved or completely new experiences from initial client meetings through implementation
- Actively track and communicate program status, risks, issues, and opportunities as appropriate to both client and internal project teams
- Create Statements of Work and be responsible for their successful execution; control project scope and issue Work Change Orders appropriately
- Manage client and project expectations and schedules, serving as the day-to-day client contact
- Facilitate effective and efficient meetings; work with project team members to develop strategies and action plans based on the outcomes of those meetings
- Mentor Engagement Coordinators; understand their skill sets, strengths, and areas for improvement
- Contribute thought leadership and promote the engagement team and company via internal (We See, brown bags, events) and external (Medium, DPM Philly, conferences, etc.) outlets
- Travel for client work when necessary
- Be prepared to perform other duties, assist with other projects, and revise project processes or deliverables if necessary
- Bachelor's degree in design, business, or another related field
- Ability to multitask across multiple project initiatives and work in a collaborative team environment
- Positive energy and get-it-done attitude
- Proven experience leading and growing large-scale user experience design and development projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and motivate others
- Experience with risk management
- Good Documentation skills (business requirements, Process flows, etc.)
- Executive updates and reporting
Pay Range: $43.56 - $51.56
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Experience with mobile, CMS, Portal, Analytics, and other platforms is preferred
- Project management certification(s) a plus
- Previous banking experience
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available