Enterprise Business Process Architect
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Rolling Meadows, Illinois
|Position Type:||Right to Hire|
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/10/2023 to 09/29/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Enterprise Business Process Architect for a contract to hire working remotely with an Insurance company in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Location: Remote within the eastern or central time zone.
- Facilitate enterprise-wide business process architecture thinking and apply new architectural concepts to define feasible cross-functional solutions and the supporting process design
- Define and institutionalize business architecture best practices and principles to harmonize system, data, process, and people needs into a unified solution
- Define cross-functional workflows and identify the operating model and role changes necessary to achieve process improvements
- Oversee a team of business process analysts responsible for the cross-functional requirements analysis, business case, and supporting solutions that define our basis of business needs
- Empower analysts to help business functions define, translate, and align their requirements into a well-integrated solution blueprint and advise on roll-out and adoption considerations
- Provide tools, approaches, and frameworks to business process analysts to better capture business needs and requirements from across the business into fewer, better-integrated capabilities
- Identify unnecessary process/tool complexity and recommend necessary changes including streamlining handoffs and improving opportunities to share data
- Understand customer needs and optimal business process design; partner with IT to design a holistic architecture that addresses the underlying technical and business challenge
- Prioritize and group capabilities into meaningful releases that optimize end-to-end business processes across functional areas and deliver measurable outcomes
- Participate in the delivery of solution best practices, reference architectures, and educational sessions to internal audiences
- Steward end-to-end solution quality by supporting and integrating change management through the entire product lifecycle: throughout design, development, test, and post-implementation operations
- Liaise between Business and IT partners to drive clarity of requirements and prepare the business for UAT, sign-off, and contribute to training deliverables
- Support the standardization and training of UAT practices
- Assist in the development of specific UAT plans and in the execution of those plans
Pay: $70-85/hr W2
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- 10+ years of experience with cross-functional, business process definition and optimization and in leveraging innovative technology into integrated process solutions within an organization
- Applicable professional certification required
- 5+ years of experience in change management and/or UAT coordination
- Operational expertise within insurance/financial services and digital experience technology is strongly preferred
- Relevant experience in defining/understanding the needs of non-technical customers and the ability to conceptualize, launch, and deliver technology-enabled business change projects
- Specialty skills include Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Lifecycle Optimization, Organizational Design and Change Management, IT Governance, etc.
- Experience working on complex multi-platform solutions and projects ranging from $500K to $10M
- Comfortable communicating ideas and insights to senior management
- Has strong analytical skills to quickly identify opportunities, find solutions, or asses the company's digital experience needs
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about data and digital technology and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
- Proven ability to work through influence across functional boundaries to achieve goals without direct control over resources. Deliver results while coaching and mentoring other team members
- Lean Six Sigma is preferred but not required
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every yearin contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
Medical, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Account
Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.