IT Business Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/24/2023 to 12/31/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Programmer with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and execution of reporting and analytics to enable everything from daily business activities to overarching product strategy
- Deliver data driven analysis - themes/trends, applying advanced data analytics concepts to assess effectiveness and to report performance
- This role will have exposure to data related to all Global Technology Lines of Business
- The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious and have a background in initiating and leading data analysis, as well as leveraging Tableau to turn data into meaningful and actionable reporting
- Analytical support for strategic, financial and workforce related initiatives
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other Business Intelligence solutions
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design
- Manage business process improvement projects related to the enhancement of data, analytics and reporting capabilities
- Provide organizational performance reporting, monitoring of key metrics and coordinate development, tracking and execution of remediation action plans
- Producing reporting relevant to space management & utilization (vacancy, occupancy, attendance) inclusive of workforce and workspace analytics / trend analysis
- Maintaining the location strategy benchmarking capability and maintenance of functionality
- Exercising critical thinking and judgment to effectively develop reporting to be used in influencing management to improve operational execution and performance of processes while enhancing the control environment
- Ability to manage large data sets, develop reports and troubleshoot data issues from single or multiple systems
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools; excel (macros, pivot tables, lookups)
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics
- Ability to analyze data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Ability to respond to ad-hoc requests for information from team members and other requestors by asking questions, identifying relevant data needed to satisfy the request
- Advanced analytical skills that demonstrate ability to learn how to navigate systems, access data, reconcile numbers from different sources, identify discrepancies and understand drivers of change within data
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business teams
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Pay Range: $43.56 - $54.18
- Knowledge of the Global Technology organization
- Knowledge and experience with location strategy and workspace
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
• The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
• Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
• Behavioral Health Platform
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Health Savings Account
• Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
• Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
• Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.