Genesis10 is seeking a Securities Settlement Processor for a 12-month contract position with a financial services client located in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a hybrid opportunity but for the right candidate out of state can be remote.
- Genesis10 is seeking a qualified candidate who will be responsible for the timely and accurate settlement of domestic (DTCC) and international stock loan trades processed on behalf of the financial services clients.
- Communicating with several external parties such as lending agents and brokers, resolving discrepancies between the depository and/or fund company and internal trade information.
- Ensuring the efficient handling of securities and account transactions within tight deadlines, and correctly reflecting transaction activity on the custody system.
- Desired: knowledge of applications/platforms - G1, Equilend, Loanet, Pirum
- Minimum of 1-year relevant work experience and/or Associates's Degree.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as New Journey/Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
Compensation: $27.00 per hour
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.