5 Front office PMs/Cost benefits Analysis/heavy Fixed Income and Equities/NYC
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||New York, New York
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/03/2023 to 04/01/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Program Manager with our client in the financial industry located in New York, NY. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Responsible for capturing and refining business and/or system requirements (based on specialization)
- Works with stakeholders to understand their needs, analyze problems, and capture their requirements, and then working closely with the Development Team to refine the requirement into specifications that can be executed by the team
- Possess a working knowledge of the business and/or technical domain based on their specialization
- Leverages experience and understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software)
- Performs Cost/Benefit Analysis to align the technology to business strategy
- Gathers and catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests
- Determines the impact of modifications and enhancements on the application
- Acts as the product(s) subject matter expert to support scope and requirement decisions
- Ensures changes to the application are compliant with client standards and policies
- Assists users and development team with application testing and troubleshooting, and may help configure test solutions to validate functional and system needs
- Identifies, documents and troubleshoots application related problems
- Documents process, procedures and workflows associated with applications
- Leads or participates in continuous improvement efforts; building expertise in creating, analyzing, and improving processes
- Creates, maintains and presents training materials for end-users
- Individual contributor
- Knowledge of Enterprise Credit and Market Risk Management systems, Fixed Income Credit Commodities (FICC) and Equities OTC Derivative products, derivative products risk sensitiveness, SQL
Pay Range: $60.80-$68.80
- Knowledge of trade life cycle, risk management, and front to back office flows
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.