Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Operations Specialist with our client working with an electric and natural gas holding company in their Chicago, IL location. This is a five-month contract assignment and does require the candidate to work onsite.
The Operations Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of tasks within the operations organizational functions of emergency response, pre-construction surveying, project management, and program monitoring. They support these functions within an office, field, or dispatch setting.
The various tasks could include data entry, system updating, creation of permit requests, fielding calls from customer and employees, scheduling tasks, interface with company and contracted field employees. The Operations Specialist will have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular area, works under minimal supervision, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks.
Position Function, Duties, and Responsibilities:
1. Works across the company functionally to meet internal and external customer needs including emergency response, pre-construction surveying, project management, and program monitoring.
2. Support occurring within an office setting includes such tasks as data entry, system updating, time keeping, initiation and receipt of customer and field employee calls, scheduling of field tasks, creation of permit requests, and other administrative tasks.
3. Support occurring in the field setting includes such tasks as data collection from field activities, updating of company systems, interface with company and contracted field employees, and other administrative tasks.
4. Support within dispatch setting includes such tasks as data collection from field activities, updating of company systems, interface with company and contracted field employees, and other administrative tasks, some of an emergency nature. Dispatch setting includes shift work, weekends, and holidays.
5. Navigates and utilize various customer information and operational systems to input, update, and change customer or system related information.
6. Performs a variety of tasks and completes multiple assignments/projects. May also include technical assignments involving programming.
Compensation: $21.31 per hour.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
This entire job profile is intended to cover the most significant aspects of the position. There may be additional responsibilities assigned beyond the enclosed. The company reserves the right to modify the role, responsibilities, requirements, and position status as compliance regulations or business needs dictate.
Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
Behavioral Health Platform
Medical, Dental, Vision
Health Savings Account
Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Apply by creating/using an account