Control System Lead - Lenexa, KS
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||03/27/2023|
New Journey AI/Genesis10 is actively seeking a Control System Lead resource for a Direct Hire position with our client located in Lenexa, KS.
As a Control Systems Lead, you will lead service technicians on the team while maintaining, troubleshooting, and modifying Material Handling (MHE) controls systems equipment to ensure operational performance.
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all VFDs, Motors/Wiring configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control Circuits, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance
- Perform PLC Control level issue diagnosis and maintenance (Allen Bradley)
- Utilize SCADA systems and KPI’s to maintain efficiency
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Collaborate and build relationships with all levels in the organization
Compensation: $39.90 per hour
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience with motor controls (motor starts, variable frequency drives, DC drives, and standard electrical components)
- 5+ years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
- 3+ years with SCADA systems and KPI's
- 3+ years of experience supporting a wide range of conveyors and sortation systems
- 1+ year of experience working with Allen Bradley
- 1+ years maintaining and troubleshooting robotics systems
- Leadership and project management experience
- Experience with ASRS systems and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, and use ladders up to 30 feet
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
About New Journey/Genesis10:
New Journey, a Genesis10 company, is a leader in staffing, providing opportunities in light industrial, finance/accounting, financial services, human resources, data, administrative, autonomous vehicles, business operations, and legal, amongst others. These opportunities provide professional growth with direct-hire, contract, & contract-to-hire roles at Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies.
Benefits of working with New Journey include:
Our team of experienced recruiters can help you find the ideal job to help you build your career. We care about people. We care about you. To learn more and to view all of our available career opportunities, please find us by searching “New Journey AI”.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
New Journey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.