|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/24/2023 to 12/29/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Support Consultant with our client in the financial industry located in Newark, DE and Addison, TX. This is an 8 + month contract position.
- Keen understanding of supporting business processes and the ability to work with partners to clarify requirements, estimate, design, develop, test, deploy and support Window vendor application in card issuance
- The role includes completing administrative and technical tasks related to compliance deliverables and infrastructure requests for the applications they support
- Support vendors, development teams, and Technology Managers to ensure technical security, risk, and other compliance activities are completed on-time and per requirements
- These individuals partner closely with control functions, risk management, and GIS and are familiar with the applicable policies, standards, LRRs, contacts and procedures so that the compliance deliverables are completed effectively and efficiently
- An individual contributor working with multiple teams at the team or program level
- Communicates with management the overall status and health of the applications
- Looks for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining root cause
- Provides monitoring of the environment during release or independent change and tracks changes to the production environment for management and executive communications
- Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions
- Responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management
- May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization
- Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers
- Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget
- Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives
- Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers
- Degree in technical field like Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology.
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience in Application support, ensuring stability for high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications in a production environment
- Competitive Windows System Admin Skills Managing changes, defects, and projects across various testing and PROD environments
- Ability to plan, design, create programs, and document through AGILE framework
- Self-driven, generalist, innovative, result-oriented, motivating, leadership, and Project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (both to a technical and non-technical audience)
- Experience working with Servers, Vulnerabilities and Software patches
- Understanding or working experience with SDLC/Agile teams and utilizing JIRA & Confluence
Pay Range: $55.06 - $63.06
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Financial Services expertise is highly desired
- Experience with Entrust Adaptive Issuance Data Process and Production Management Software DPP
- Experience with Bowe Orbiter
- Experience with QAD Shipping software
- 2 years of Bit Bucket, Jira, Code Quality, ALM Defect tracking tools
- SQL Server and DB2 Database system administration understanding
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available