|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/13/2023 to 12/31/2023|
|Pay Rate : ||$ 77.00 - 82.00 /Hour|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a PIM Developer for a hybrid role ending in December 2023 working with a manufacturing company in Lisle, IL. Must be local to Lisle, IL and work in the office at least 3 plus days a week.
We are looking for a dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Design, develop, implement, deploy, and assist in Oracle PL/SQL code development.
- Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements.
- Maintain existing code and fix bugs whenever needed.
- Design extensions / APIs for exporting/importing data to downstream/from upstream systems.
Compensation: $77-$82 per hour
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Prior experience in Oracle EBS apps is a must, with a minimum 8+ years of experience.
- Oracle PL/SQL developer experience is a must.
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience with Functional and Technical understanding of Oracle PIM (minimum features of Release 12).
- Should have at least 6 years of experience in the relevant PIM or SCM related modules (INV/BOM/ BOM/OM, etc.) and/or functional experience.
- Hands-on experience in the following features: Setup Workbench, Import Workbench, Item & UDA Management, Change Management, Lifecycle Phases, BOM Management, Business Events.
- Good understanding of the API, customization, and personalization features.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.