UI Designer II
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/06/2023 to 11/26/2023|
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology company, is seeking a UI Designer II. This is a 9 month + contract position located in Seattle, WA.
- Our team engages developers and helps them get their solutions into customers' hands.
- By securing, automating, and managing development team's software delivery from source to production, we empower developers to seamlessly create, build, deploy and troubleshoot their workload securely with client.
- As a designer on our team, you would lead the design of our developer products and craft compelling user-centric experiences.
- Understand - gain a deep understanding of developer tools products, technologies, user motivations, market opportunities, and competition.
- Envision - work with PM, Eng and others in Cloud to create delightful experiences for specific enterprise and customer use cases.
- Design - create storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity designs and interactive prototypes to guide design and development.
- Communicate - Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users' needs.
- Collaborate - rapidly iterate on designs based on user feedback, tech constraints, market dynamics.
- Make - guide development to faithfully implement fantastic experiences, adhering to clients product excellence principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, etc.).
- Human-Computer Interactions (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Problem-solving, critical-thinking skills.
- Interaction & visual design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design process & design tools. Experience with designing for enterprise and/or developer tools.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical and/or business-to-business products.
- Strong preference towards candidates with either some coding experience or passion for developer tools, devops tools or enterprise software.
Pay rate range: $63.93 - $70.23 hourly.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.