IT Project Manager
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/22/2023 to 05/21/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Project Manager with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- This role is an experienced manager responsible for leading a team to maximize the value delivered through multiple programs and/or value streams within a smaller or less complex delivery portfolio
- Their primary responsibility is to the people they manage, ensuring they are developing through coaching, mentoring, feedback, and hands-on career development
- This role manages the portfolio, ensures compliance to standards, and drives continuous improvement to operations and governance
- Identifies risk/dependencies and quantifies the impact it has on the business/technology and what controls are to be used to resolve
- Accountable for team-level resource and financial management
- Set maturity objectives and enable individuals/teams to with training and resources to achieve them
- Facilitate performance and career development of individuals through performance reviews, coaching, and building individual development plans that are needed to develop competencies and skills
- Understand individual and team maturity and performance through team/client feedback
- Build relationships with business and technology executives across multiple organizations, as well as Compliance and Risk
- Manage and improve portfolio operations and governance processes
- Partner with the Portfolio Delivery Executive, Product Managers, and work with senior leadership in defining the vision and creating the portfolio roadmap to align with strategic goals
- Ensure risks and impediments raised to the portfolio level are resolved quickly
- Track the strategic outcomes for the portfolio and ensure that execution is aligned to them by working with the sponsor/stakeholders
- Responsible to provide status updates and reporting for the portfolio, to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to the desired outcomes, delivery, risks/issues, and schedule
- Accountable for Portfolio Level Resource and Financial Management (P&L)
- Define the Enterprise Change Management process for the portfolio and ensure the work delivered complies with Enterprise Change Management standards
- Drive continuous improvement and waste removal within the value streams of the portfolio
Pay Range: $52.10 - $60.10
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Aligning strategy and execution by applying Lean and systems thinking approaches to strategy, investment funding, portfolio operations and governance
- Build and maintain teams through talent acquisition
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available