Maintenance Technician II - Tallahassee, FL
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||03/28/2023|
|Pay Rate : ||$ 24.89 /Hour|
New Journey AI/Genesis10 is actively seeking a Maintenance Technician resource for a Direct Hire position with our client located in Tallahassee, FL.
This position is responsible for Electrical and Mechanical tasks on automated packaging and distribution equipment utilizing working knowledge to troubleshoot and repair Control Circuits, Electrical Distribution Systems, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance.
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot all automated conveyor systems in the building
- Lead and audit preventative electrical/mechanical maintenance procedures
- Perform PLC Control level issue diagnosis and maintenance (Allen Bradley)
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Utilize blueprints and schematics to perform maintenance safely and efficiently
- Collaborate and build relationships with all levels in the organization
Compensation: $24.89 per hour
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience with automated conveyor systems and controls
- 2+ years of experience in the repair of material handling equipment
- 2+ years of experience conducting predictive and preventative maintenance procedures
- 1+ years of metal and wood fabrication
- 1+ years of blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- 1+ year of knowledge with electrical and electronic principles
- Ability to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, and use ladders up to 30 feet
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
About New Journey/Genesis10:
New Journey, a Genesis10 company, is a leader in staffing, providing opportunities in light industrial, finance/accounting, financial services, human resources, data, administrative, autonomous vehicles, business operations, and legal, amongst others. These opportunities provide professional growth with direct-hire, contract, & contract-to-hire roles at Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies.
Benefits of working with New Journey include:
Our team of experienced recruiters can help you find the ideal job to help you build your career. We care about people. We care about you. To learn more and to view all of our available career opportunities, please find us by searching “New Journey AI”.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
New Journey is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.