|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/20/2023 to 03/19/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Programmer with our client in the financial industry located in Jersey City, NJ. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Lead tech teams and vendor to completely setup EIT's Data Access and Virtualization Layer and QZ infrastructure and CI/CD pipeline for EIT
- Automate EIT Data Access and Virtualization environment to auto scale up and down using OpenShift containers and leverage QZ new cloud (azure) infrastructure after initial setup
- Enable usage of data collected via API and QZ framework in Data Access and Virtualization Layer
- Become EIT's cloud automation SME by adopting, supporting and automating EIT data applications
- Build onshore and offshore SMEs for prod support and L3 activities for the above- mentioned initiatives
- Contribute to architecture and design discussions, understanding technology components, aware of latest industry standards, tools, and best practices
- Oracle SQL / PLSQL
- At least 7-10 years of experience in SQL, ETL tools, Unix shell scripting and or Python
- Ability to use business requirements to document clear and concise technical design
- Hands-on experience in integration development, testing, and deployment experience
- Exposure to Data virtualization, performance tuning, materialized views and advanced SQL
- Exposure in end to end set up of infrastructure, process design, and implementation
- Knowledge of API development, management and micro-services
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in JIRA and having prior experience working with developers and product owners
- Able to independently produce good/presentable documents like architecture/high level design diagrams at a short notice
- Able to work independently and be accountable for project deliverables and timelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict SLAs, multiple high-priority deliverables, initiatives, and releases
Pay Range: $58.26-$66.26
- Experience with REST interfaces/APIs
- Analytical skills to perform technical and functional analysis
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.