IT Business Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 03/26/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- The Product Owner in Mobile group works in a fast-paced, complex, and challenging environment aligned to clients technology vertical
- This role is engaged through all the phases of the agile methodology
- The ideal candidate is well-versed with agile, requirement gathering, can understand the project in-depth, and be communicative with all stakeholders to ensure deliverables are on-track
- One of the key responsibilities is for candidate to identify and understand system interactions in order to provide development team with software nuances for efficient implementation
- This role is also primarily involved in typical analyst responsibilities like writing epics/features, breaking them down to user stories, coordinating with various stakeholders, conducting regular grooming sessions, performing ad-hoc testing and working with Line of Business to accept stories
- Product Owners are expected to be self-driven and lead initial phase of project with minimal support
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert in requirements gathering
- Ability to work with user interaction team and perform detailed analysis on wireframes and consider all edge cases
- Ability to work with Architects/Dev leads to discuss and understand back end systems
- Must be able to identify tasks and timeline for his/her deliverables
- Ability to work with all stakeholders (Line of Business team, Development team, Testing team, other back end teams)
- Eager and enthusiastic to learn and adapt new skills
- Ability to deliver System Interface diagrams/Business Technology diagrams
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in the environment
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Must be non-visa dependent
Pay Range: $43.56-$51.56
- Mobile experience
- Project Management experience
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.