IT Project Manager
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/03/2023 to 03/29/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Project Manager with our client in the financial industry located in Richmond, VA & Charlotte, NC & Texas. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- This candidate will define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its lifecycle
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit
- Manages, leads, and directs the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports
- Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles
- Establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration, and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
- 7 - 10 years' experience
- Requires a broad technical background with 3-tiered applications and experience operating production environments
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects at various stages of the project life cycle
- Problem-solving & communications skills, including significant experience facilitating communication among technologists, technology managers, and non-technology managers
- Strong working knowledge, experience, and familiarity with Scrum, Kanban, and Agile methodologies
- 1-3 years of working knowledge and experience with tools like Jira and Confluence
Pay Range: $43.54 - $51.54
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Experience managing large, finance-impacting program implementations
- Experience managing across varied finance, business, and IT stakeholder groups and maintaining key relationships
- Ability to manage in a high volume, fast paced changing environment with good time management skills and the ability to manage teams
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to deliver across levels
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Budgeting, cost control, and risk management experience
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available