Network / System Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/03/2023 to 04/02/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Network / System Engineer with our client in the financial industry located in Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Responsible for development of program schedule, program tasks, communication materials for senior leadership and Contact Center engineering documentation in relation to fast moving programs
- Provide program guidance and develop program timelines from an engineering point of view in partnership with our program delivery team
- Directly support business initiated projects
- Direct and communicate with leadership on status of programs and open issues
- Develop ROM/SOW quotes for projects for equipment placement, licensing
- Assist in the development of project supporting documentation/information to include Bill of Materials (BOMs), cost estimates and equipment placement requests
- Provide local software and hardware support requiring complex integrated configurations in the areas of; Avaya Communications Manager and Avaya PBX (call routing, Cisco Unity Connection integration, AES, CMS, one-X), Sonus/Ribbon, LAN/WAN, VoIP, SIP//Session Management//Avaya Media Server
- Develop and write procedures/documentation for installation, and configuration of Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Session Manager, Avaya Media Server, Avaya Application Enablement Servers, Avaya Call Manager Server
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Excellent customer service skills including reporting, organization, written and oral communication and task prioritization
- Experience in program communication and program management
- Communication skills
- PowerPoint, Visio, structured program updates
- Must be highly motivated and a self-directed individual
- 8+ Years Call Center experience
- BA or BS in Telecommunications, Data Communications or Computer Science. 1-3 years of experience in LAN/WAN networking
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Avaya ACM, Avaya CMS, Avaya Session Manager, Aspect, NICE voice recording, IVR, dialers, Genesys IVR and VoIP IVR & BroadSoft
- Strong knowledge of session border controllers; Sonus/Ribbon GSX/7k Session Border Controller and SIP/TDM Trunking
- Extensive PBX/ACD experience, working knowledge of IVR, call flows, vectors, and adjunct routing, system architecture, design principles and implementation
- Experience with QoS configurations, jitter, diagnosing and tuning QoS and performing bandwidth analysis
- Knowledge of CTI, LAN/WAN communications, switches and routers
- Knowledge of SIP, RTP/RTCP, ISDN, H.323, H248, MGCP, codecs
- Experience with configuration and support experience in a complex multi-layered network environment
- Participate in cross-functional teams and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Experience working under tight deadlines and high pressure environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Capable of quickly learning new technologies and procedures, as well as being willing to train others in procedures mastered as part of implementations
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
• The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
• Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
• Behavioral Health Platform
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Health Savings Account
• Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
• Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
• Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.