IT - Project Manager 3
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/13/2022 to 09/15/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT- Project Manager 3 Consultant with our client in the financial industry. This role is 100% remote. This is a 6 month + contract position.
- The main function of an IT project/program manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity
- Manage backup, security and user help system
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required or equivalent work experience
- 6-8 years of experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
Pay Range: $52.26-60.26
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- PMI or PMP certification preferred
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.