|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Right to Hire|
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/03/2023 to 09/30/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Sr. Net Developer with our client in the Financial Services Industry. You may work remotely from anywhere in the US. This is a 6+ month contract position with the possibility of going permanent.
We want truly senior developers with a minimum of 5 years' experience in .net 3, 6+ and C# . Must have worked extensively with RESTful services and/or Micro-service environments. Huge plus for having previous financial industry experience, especially as it relates to Loan Origination Systems or consumer banking.
- 5 years' experience in .NET 3, 6+ and C#
- Core .NET Development (Full Stack or backend)
- .NET Micro-services and API Development
- 2+ years of SQL Server experience
- Proven experience in integrating with Identity Providers using OAuth and SAML
- Azure DevOps Experience
- Experience with consumer apps a plus
- Great at working with small teams and contributing quickly
- Able to work with BA's but also 'own' modules to get them across the finish line (ie high sense of responsibility)
Compensation: W2 hourly rate range, $55 to $65. Rates can vary depending on your experience, years, and type of experience.
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will
be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Previous financial services experience (fintech and/or lending would be a big plus)
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.