IT Business Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
Chandler, AZHopewell, NJJacksonville, FL|
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/01/2023 to 03/30/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst focused on Governance with our client in the financial industry located in Jacksonville, FL , Hopewell, NJ, Chandler, AZ, and Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- End to End knowledge of Application Management Deliverables and Governance.
- Experience of Application Governance Deliverables, Control Function, MS-Office, SharePoint Skills & Good Analytical/Problem Solving
- Strong Analyst documentation skills
- As a team member, you will be challenged to deliver on key team goals and manage demands from multiple customers/stakeholders under tight deadlines
- You would also be expected to contribute to enterprise-wide initiatives
- This involves interacting with the Application Owners / Risk Leads / Program Owner teams and multiple support functions to be able to proactively identify the business needs, establish shared goals and execute tactical plans
- Perform Reporting of the Application Owner program deliverables
- KPI Dashboard and Reports
- Generate reporting for the streamlined metrics
- Proactively engage partners to aid in driving out the identified risks to mitigation and elimination, documenting best practices and lessons learned
- Effective Communication - Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Personal Development - demonstrates integrity, enthusiasm, and drive
- Candidate should be able to assess and analyze data and reports to help in the identification of risk themes and gaps
- Ability to discuss and defend risk opinion to senior management and product lines
- Review risk data to Identify and evaluate thematic risks
- Ability to influence outside of direct team to facilitate changes to control environment
- Ability to challenge in a firm but non-confrontational manner
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills to support required oversight while at same time addressing a variety of ad-hoc requests and issues as they arise
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and produce accurate and complete analysis
- Ability to deal and communicate at all levels within the organization
- Advanced communication skills (both written and verbal) to be able to drive and influence risk-based decisions
Pay Range: $36.18 - $44.18
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Has worked with Technology
- Some type of technology support
- Risk management awareness
- Critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to delivering excellence
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Proven experience in operations or project management
- Demonstrated sound judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available