IT Business Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/01/2023 to 03/30/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT Business Analyst/Technology Risk Officer with our client in the financial industry located in Jacksonville, FL , Pennington/Jersey City, NJ , Delaware, Plano, TX , and Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- In this role, candidates will lead the management of risk for Technology Executives by partnering with the leadership and their teams to apply subject matter expertise to support a culture of risk identification, escalation and timely mitigation of compliance and operational risks
- Candidates will be responsible to solve problems analytically by applying a mixture of risk and technology expertise to perform impact assessments, identify root causes in support of the technology control activities, and drive risk reduction in the respective technology teams
- Responsible to provide quality assurance in real-time at the task level to provide feedback and training as needed and monitor the health of audit issues through their lifecycle, including action plan development and validation through Resolved by Line of Business review
- The role requires strong communication and leadership skills, candidates are required to drive collaboration with teammates across organizations (Technology, Operations, Audit, GIS etc.) and with the management team to identify opportunities to improve control and reduce risk
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience
- Professional Domain experience in Audit, Risk, Compliance, or Business Controls
- Information Security, Or a form of Tech Support.
- Infrastructure or Network Operations(Familiarity)
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to lead discussions and influence others
- Demonstrated increasing levels of accountability and ownership
- A record of collaboration and partnering skills with ability to positively influence and lead change
- Comfortable with ambiguous situations, capable of analyzing, simplifying, and collaborating to solve complex problems
- Strategic thinkers, self-starter, organized, versatile, and capable of performing work with minimal management oversight
- Ability to connect dots and understand impacts of the work that is done and how it can tie into other areas within the team and across GT&O
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Pay Range: $36.18 - $44.18
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- Experience in risk management, technology, or financial service
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.