Investment Management - Conversion Analyst
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 11/12/2023|
Genesis10 is seeking a Conversion Analyst for an 8-month contract position with a financial services client located in Pittsburgh, PA. This position is 100% onsite.
- Genesis10 is seeking a qualified candidate who will assist multiple Operations teams that support Investment Management, Banking and Loan products throughout the life of an account. The functional work performed supports processes related to Account Openings, Contract/Client Agreement Management, Records Management, and large complex projects.
- Review and approve documentation and information related to new account requests and account maintenance events
- Data entry and review of sensitive client information across multiple systems and processes
- Document management including systemically reviewing, identifying, and notating according to new document management directives
- Various project support tasks
Compensation: $27.00-$29.00 per hour
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to process critical data accurately and timely
- Excellent client service skills using both written and oral communication
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office products
- High organizational ability while being able to prioritize multiple tasks in a changing environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Financial industry experience is preferred due to familiarity with the types of documents but can come from other backgrounds such as paralegal, mortgage, lending, and document review specialists
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as New Journey/Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.