IT Project Manager
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 03/22/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a IT Project Manager with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC & Plano, TX & Kansas locations. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivery of defined deliverables which usually requires engagement from multiple teams such as a project or smaller program
- Key responsibilities include communicating the work objectives, coordinating delivery, managing risks, ensuring compliance to standards, and providing end-to-end visibility into the health of the deliverables
- This role ensures execution and delivery meets the client's expectations in terms of the functionality, quality, timeline and cost
- Facilitate sync points across multiple organizations to enable delivery
- Coordinate and facilitate routines to support delivery (for example, kick-offs, status reviews, stakeholder meetings, change controls, tollgates, and so on)
- Plan and coordinate delivery and dependencies across multiple teams
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the defined deliverables
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration across organizations to support the deliverable completion and timeline
- Gather/facilitate status updates for the deliverables to stakeholders and leadership pertaining to delivery, risks/issues, and schedule
- Ensure that execution is aligned with deliverable requirements by working with the sponsor/stakeholders
- Ensure deliverables comply with Enterprise Change Management standards
- Support resource planning for delivery/execution
- Hardware Support Specialist
- 5 years of project management experience
- Persistence, poise, and perseverance to get things accomplished under pressure and within the set timelines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, coupled with ability to be versatile and flexible
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail ensuring accuracy, clarity, and quality of work
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel, to track and manage many different types of efforts and data
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Experience with database driven reporting capabilities, such as Tableau
- Experience working with Agile teams and tracking deliveries using Agile techniques
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.