Sr. Systems Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/06/2023 to 03/06/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with our client in the transportation industry in their Atlanta, GA location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Seeking a Senior Systems Engineer
- Our client is on a journey to becoming the best IT organization in the airline industry, a journey of transformation. They are changing the way we do business from top to bottom as we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for team members to help us realize our vision
- Develop and maintain Mobile Device Management (MDM) policies on VMware Workspace One (AirWatch)
- Serve as a software, hardware, and OS specialist to deploy, manage, track, and audit mobile devices using VMware Workspace One (AirWatch)
- Troubleshoot, monitor and diagnose problems with mobile device hardware and software for Android and iOS
- Document and organize operating procedures for mobile device configurations, technical support, processes, and procedures as needed
- The Sr. Engineer will focus on the administration of VMware Workspace (AirWatch) for mobile devices
- Driving device patching compliance, software deployment and management the platform will be key day-to-day activities
- At least 3 + years of experience with VMware Workspace One (AIrWath)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting Android Enterprise, Mac and iOS using Workspace One
- Experience managing Windows is a plus
- Customer service skills are essential, along with excellent communication, interpersonal skills, analytical, problem solving and documentation skills
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
• The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
• Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
• Behavioral Health Platform
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Health Savings Account
• Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
• Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
• Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.