Senior Software Engineer, Services
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/10/2023 to 02/10/2024|
Genesis10 is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for a contract with our client in Medina, MN. 100% Remote.
- Build RESTful APIs that are performantat scale and secure enough for third parties to leverage
- Contribute to the development of project plans, project documentation and test plans
- Produce high quality code. While we have QA and validation teams, we expect developers to write unit tests and contribute to test automation frameworks
- Use project's best practices and coding standards
- Participate in peer reviews and provide feedback on architecture and code
- Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions
- Have a customer-focused mindset for delivering a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Be an active participant in and help enhance a mature agile environment
- Take necessary measures to ensure cross-pollination of feature architecture and development
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers to grow team's skillset
- Flexible enough to work on products being produced for a fast-changing market
- Constantly look for ways to increase the team's velocity/productivity by eliminating waste
- Target zero surprises; proactively react to the surprises
- Help build and maintain high team morale
- At least 6 years of web services development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- Demonstrated services development experience using C#
- Proven experience in developing, deploying, and supporting public facing RESTful APIs
- Extensive experience working with cloud based services solutions
- AWS environment administration experience
- Experience with Agile development methods such as Scrum and Kanban
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a DevOps team environment
- Script and tool writing experience to help code or deploy code
- Proven experience with improving system logging, error reporting, and performance
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Hourly W2 pay rate $95.00 - $105.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk
variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a
of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn
more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.