Data Quality Analyst/Audit/Finance and Risk/SQL/Heavy Data/JC
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/01/2023 to 04/30/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Application Architect with our client in the financial industry in their Jersey City, NJ location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Provide advisory to define, improve, or operationalize data management control frameworks, DQ standards, and governance process
- Provide guidance on DQ and IT Control standards to align with Enterprise Risk Finance and Technology (RFT) Framework and industry standards
- Develop expertise on the client's Enterprise Data Management policies and standards and provide guidance (or highlight risks or issues) to senior management
- Data Management
- Perform current state assessment of Data Quality and IT Controls and provide recommendations to more effectively mitigate data risk
- Identify existing Data Quality and IT controls along data supply chain
- Evaluate effectiveness of control design/implementation and assess control gaps
- Recommend an optimized target state to ensure improve coverage and the right controls are deployed in strategic locations
- Recommend appropriate data capture, transport and use controls and collaborate with enterprise technology teams to implement recommended DQ Controls
- Partner with DM team to refine existing DQ Rule to ensure appropriate coverage and granularity
- Support process to review Key Business elements (KBE), KBE metadata, prioritization, data lineage
- Execute ERFT's Data Quality Framework to assess, measure, monitor and report data quality for key business elements leveraged across key regulatory reports
- Partnering and engaging with the Monitoring, Governance and Issue Management workstreams
- Audit Readiness, Finding(s), and MRA Response Support
- Support audit preparation and provide actionable recommendations to mitigate Data Quality and IT Controls risks highlighted in audit or regulatory findings
- Provide guidance on required artifacts and collate DQ information in preparation for audit
- Design sustainable Data Quality controls as part of issue remediation process
- Partner with business, technology and issue remediation team to define sustainable Data Quality and IT controls
- Provide actionable recommendations to implement controls that prevent, detect, and correct DQ related risks
- Perform DQ and Data sounding optimization analysis load target DQ requirements into Collibra and review results with Tech and Business
- Support DQ rule design, validation, and delivery, support development of DQ rules
- Identify data sounding target state and monitor remediation accordingly
- Integrate ongoing DQ Metrics into DQ Dashboard
- Retrieve metrics of DQ rules from tech
- Support business review of metrics, thresholds, and remediation issues
Pay Range: $63.68- $71.68
- 5+ years data management and/or data governance experience
- 3+ years of experience using enterprise data quality tools such as Collibra DQ, Informatica Data Quality, IBM Info Analyzer, Oracle Data Profiling
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, with strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high standard
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written), and influencing skills - candidate will be dealing with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority (up-to Managing Director level) across Finance, Risk, and Technology
- Ability to partner with senior managers and other stakeholders on projects in a multi-tiered and matrixed org model
- Experience producing PowerPoint presentations for senior audiences; candidate must have an eye for clean and artful design and presentations utilizing data visualization tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Talent for quickly learning new tasks
- Meticulous approach to work and strong attention to detail
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.