|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/09/2023 to 04/09/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Database Administrator with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Application and Production Support for Tools, drives projects that reduce risk and manual effort, handle administrative duties related to incident, change, and problem management
- MS SQL Server
- Previous experience in providing Production Support
- Capable of quickly learning new technologies and procedures, as well as being willing to train others in procedures mastered as part of implementations
- Previous experience working within a Financial Institution
- Oracle and/or SQL Server database administration experience
- Communicates and influences- must be able to communicate to and influence all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates business acumen- must possess the ability to quickly assess situations and make decisions that will benefit the organization and stabilize the infrastructure behind it
- Able to work in a competitive and demanding environment where creativity and problem-solving skills required
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Experience administering and/or using Thales CipherTrust Manager, Oracle Unified Directory, or Delphix Database Virtualization a plus
- Manages Complexity works effectively in a complex environment (e.g., environment spanning multiple functions, shifts, platforms, geographies)
- Ability to produce quality documentation (understand difference between standard, best practice, design and process documents)
- Attention to detail - able to complete complex processes with multiple interdependent steps
- Ability to create and analyze requirements documentation
- Unix or Windows system administration and scripting experience a plus
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.