|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/01/2023 to 02/29/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Programmer Consultant with our client in the financial industry located in Jersey City, NJ & Charlotte, NC. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Design and build horizontally scalable components within the major platform that the team is developing
- Review and provide code feedback in terms of best practices with keen eye towards performance and stability optimizations
- Become subject matter expert on code deployed on our platform and mentor other developers
- Write reusable and extendable code and become a key contributor of the core platform
- Consistently work to make our software simpler
- Challenge yourself and your peers to always improve
- The role will build and support a model development and execution platform for Global Risk Analytics
- Candidate will be a key member of a small UI development team, help build the front-end for a cutting-end, distributed, model execution platform
- Expertise in functional and object-oriented programming, specifically in Python
- Experience in databases (relational/document/etc.) including NoSQL databases
- Strong in algorithms and data structures
- Experience building distributed and scalable complex services as well as robust micro services
- Experience writing unit tests in pytest or unittest
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and automation
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a passion for learning and problem solving
Pay Range: $58.26 - $66.26
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Math or a technical discipline
- Experience with Python, AMPS, WebSockets, Apache Spark
- Exposure to Agile software development process
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available