Sr. Software Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Position Type:||Right to Hire|
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/27/2023 to 02/26/2025|
Genesis10 is seeking a Sr Software Engineer for a contract to hire with our client in Minneapolis, MN.
- Min Experience > 3 Years with Expertise of implementation
- Well versed with SDLC concepts
- Working with cross functional teams like Business Management, Architects, operations and QA
- Strong programming & problem solving skills
- Ability to think from a business perspective
- Agile team player with interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Mandatory Skills & Traits:
- Expertise in JAVA/J2EE programming language utilizing Spring framework.
- Experience in working on Multithreaded Systems.
- Strong Experience RESTful services with security/availability/performance aspects being thorough
- Exposure to Unit testing framework like TestNG, JUnit.
- Good knowledge on system design and various design patterns
- Strong systems fundamentals related to performance, scale and factors inside/outside the JVM that impact the system.
- Expertise on GIT and Maven usage.
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies
- Experience in continuous integration
- Experience in Micro Services development.
- Containerization technologies Kubernetes or Docker
- Sound knowledge on Object oriented programming concepts
- Strong experience with SQL databases (procedures, triggers, etc.)
- Expertise in Unix commands.
- Common Sense, communication and articulation skills
- Problem Solving Skills, Debugging Production issues. Experience does not matter.
- Do not need a tech lead. Hands on Experience No Theory. Certifications are not mandatory
- Java 8 (minimum) required
- building websites/services
- 60% hands on coding 40% leading and coordinating offshore team/attending meetings with the business/basic java architecture/gathering requirements form business
- Security: experience with making services like Resftul web services secure
- Strong design pattern experience
- Unit testing- at the very least (heavy testing on this team)
Highly Preferred Skills and Experiences
- Exposure in any Actor based framework like akka
- Exposure to working in a cloud/distributed environment
- Candidates should have coordinated and developed alongside offshore
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Hourly W2 pay rate $70.00 - $80.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.