Sr. SAP Technical Consultant / Sr. ABAP Developer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/20/2023 to 02/20/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Sr. SAP Technical Consultant / Sr. ABAP Developer with our client in the transportation industry in their Atlanta, GA location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Seeking a Sr. SAP Technical Consultant
- Our client is on a journey to becoming the best IT organization in the airline industry, a journey of transformation. They are changing the way we do business from top to bottom as we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for team members to help us realize our vision
- Leads and develops technical and business systems related activities of major significance to client
- Advises project managers and clients on technical solutions
- Responsible for assisting in preparing project proposals
- Performs code review and acts as a single point of contact for all SAP developments
- Writes and validates the technical specification and creates test scripts
- Supports production configuration and assist in functional change requests
- Assists with initial testing of problem fixes, change requests, enhancements, and new functionality
- Works with the SAP Functional experts to facilitate incident and problem resolution
- Resolves complex technical issues and independently manages critical/complex situations
- Supports business implementations by sharing best practice development skills
- Participates in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and makes recommendations
- Performs technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP developments
- Ensures compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards
- Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing
- Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- 6+ years of experience required
- Strong SAP ABAP Development skills
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.