Network / System Engineer
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Jersey City, New Jersey
|Start Date / End Date: ||03/20/2023 to 03/18/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Network / System Engineer Consultant with our client in the financial industry located in Jersey City, NJ. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- This position will support the rollout of a RedHat Enterprise Linux with multiple integrations and automation into monitoring and other systems of record and services
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of RedHat Operating system, package management (RPM), process monitoring and utilization, and automation
- 5+ years of experience working with RedHat products
- Demonstrated record of successful implementations
- Working knowledge of Linux deployment and configuration management, with expert skills in Linux Engineering
- Systems Administration (RHEL 6, 7 and 8)
- Process monitoring
- System process utilization
- Automation - Ansible, BladeLogic
- RPM packaging (RHEL)
- Jenkins CICD
- Jenkins Webhooks integration
- Testing, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Documentation and Communication skills
- Design critical infrastructure services that maintain ?99.9% uptime
- Produce clear technical and user documentation in English
Pay Range: $63.68 - $71.68
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Ansible, BladeLogic
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available