Infrastructure Project Manager
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
Kansas City, MOPlano, TX|
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/06/2023 to 02/06/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking aInfrastructure Project Managerwith our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC, Plano, TX, and Kansas City, MO locations. This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Project manager for Application and Database Services initiatives that have significant impact and support the Never Down Strategy, Infrastructure Modernization, and Identity and Access Management Risk mitigation programs
- The project manager will manage multiple projects supporting a broader program
- Responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a highly complex material change project across multiple departments within a single business unit
- Responsible to drive, track, and plan execution activities, with scope of their programs
- Responsible for ensuring plans exist and are executed in support of the organization's strategic goals and key priorities
- Drives delivery of the committed deliverables and achievement of the success metrics/TBOs
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline, and Budget/Expenses
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles
- Establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversight/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Acts as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
- Responsible for communicating project status across delivery teams, senior leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Adhere to Enterprise Change standards for Program and Project Management (Program deliverables, tollgates, PPRT System of Record updates, change controls, Permit to Build requirements and more)
- Results-oriented leader who can develop and manage relationships based on trust, teamwork, and knowledge
- Strong business, financial, technology, and program/project management acumen
- Proven ability to resolve program and project issues and mitigate risk by negotiating solutions that meet expected results
- Data analysis skills and ability create executive quality materials within tight timeframes with limited direction from management
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills at an executive level
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall Methodologies, Enterprise Change Standards for Programs and projects SDLC, Waterfall, Agile (PPRT management, deliverables and tollgates for both programs and projects)
- Proficient with standard tools such as MSProject, PPRT, Jira, PowerPoint, Excel, PMMT, PCM, SharePoint, etc.
- Ability to connect dots and articulate clear and concise status and action plans to resolve issues and risks and at the right level of detail for the audience
- Ability to confidently lead meetings and discussions to drive program and project deliverables and resolve issues and challenges
- Skilled at managing scope, deliverables, schedule, risks, issues and interdependencies impacting the program/project and develops sound mitigation and GTG plans
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- 8-10+ years combined Technology, Program, and Project Management experience in an Enterprise environment (3+ year program management)
- IT Infrastructure background
- Prior client change/project experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Lifecycle Management
- ITIL or PMP Certified
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.