|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||San Francisco, California
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/01/2023 to 06/30/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Account Director with our client in their San Francisco, CA, Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL or Omaha, NE locations. This is a 5 month + contract and a hybrid remote position.
- Seeking an Account Director.
- Builds relationships with decision makers and stakeholders across a dedicated customer base.
- Drives customer decision making by achieving shared vision and proactively considering the value props that tie all stakeholders together.
- Drives Customer growth by proactively identifying opportunities to deliver greater customer value.
- Research Customer's business and prepares thoughtful questions and insights in advance of customer meetings.
- Asks layered, open-ended questions to understand and clarify Customer's objectives and challenges beyond surface-level detail.
- Shifts communication style and content to fit the needs of different stakeholders.
- Leads with Solutions, not products, when making recommendations aligned to Customer objectives.
- Sells with Integrity.
- Thinks commercially and applies business acumen when crafting & negotiating commercial agreements.
- Uses data and insights to support investment recommendations or overcome customer objections.
- Proactively mitigates churn risk by adopting a smart, customer-centric approach.
- Engages customers throughout to confirm and clarify value and adapts a strategy when needed to optimize ROI.
- Applies business acumen in Account Planning by considering economic, industry, and company factors with a Customer-centric lens.
- Maps all key stakeholders in an account to assess the strength of the account relationship and create account outreach strategy.
- Agrees to joint accountability with colleagues and cross-functional teams for optimal customer success.
- Practices humility and asks for help from colleagues when faced with a challenge or unknown.
- Is disciplined in Territory and Account Planning, Forecasting, and Quota Attainment.
- Follows best practices when using CRM and other Sales tools to manage the Sales and Buyer cycles.
- 2+ years of applicable sales experience
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Suggested Skills:
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills.
- Experience or knowledge of the Recruitment industry.
- Experience with SaaS opportunities.
- Experience selling IT solutions.
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills.
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results.
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment.
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers.
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs.
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors.
Pay rate range: $41- $85 hourly.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.