O365 Engineer- Mid-Level
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Warren, New Jersey
|Position Type:||Right to Hire|
|Start Date / End Date: ||11/21/2022 to 05/26/2023|
Genesis10 is seeking a Mid-Level Office 365 Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire position with a reinsurance agency located in Warren, NJ. This will be a hybrid position and requires being onsite 3 days per week.
- The Office 365 Engineer position will report directly to AVP Digital Workplace Experience and will have direct responsibility for managing the clients Office 365 tenant, Collaboration services including Communication services
- The applicant must have experience implementing, maintaining, and supporting collaboration components in Office 365 (Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, Office 365 Suite, Stream) and associated infrastructure, including all related applications and services. The applicant will need to maintain a high level of ownership in tasks associated with both new and ongoing collaboration-based needs within the IT environment. The candidate must lead efforts in troubleshooting, remediating, and optimizing collaboration-based issues, while also working with engineering requirements and providing strategic recommendations to management.
- The applicant will also coordinate and manage collaboration production changes, report & document platform issues, ensure knowledge transfer occurs between engineering and operations staff, and identify opportunities to enhance/optimize/improve overall service to the clients. The applicant must have a solid technical infrastructure experience, in addition to a superior service-oriented approach to infrastructure operations.
- Hands-On Administration Office 365 and monitor Office 365 service health
- Evaluate Office 365 capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features
- Keep up with industry knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, concepts, best practices
- Working knowledge of integrating Office 365, Exchange, Teams and other third party applications
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood, authoritative, and actionable business; actively listens to peers' input.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; identify problems and drives towards solutions
- Can work independently and as part of a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills
- Troubleshoot Office 365 issues, including connectivity
- Serve as a knowledge expert on Office 365 applications, advising on best practices of use and third-party integrations
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
• The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
• Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
• Behavioral Health Platform
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Health Savings Account
• Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
• Voluntary Term Life Insurance
• Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
• Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
• Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.