Corporate Development Specialist M&A
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||North Canton, Ohio
|Position Type:||Direct Placement|
|Start Date: ||04/10/2023|
Genesis10 is seeking a Corporate Development Specialist M&A for a leading company in North Canton, OH. This is a direct hire, hybrid role.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective acquisition targets and investment partners.
- Lead cross functional teams in both relationship and auction transaction environments.
- Conduct due diligence to support decision making by working with client professionals across divisions and functional areas.
- Assist with conducting detailed valuation analyses including multi-scenario discounted cash flow analyses and financial impact analyses.
- Drive investment decisions and closing activities including but not limited to, development of robust business cases and project management for all elements of transaction.
- Execute transactions including directing negotiations with third parties, overseeing the drafting of related agreements, and securing internal and external approvals.
- Organize and manage deal teams including division-based business leaders (e.g. Sales, Marketing), functional leaders (e.g. Finance, HR) and outside experts (e.g. investment banks, consulting firms)
- Other duties as assigned by VP - Strategy and Business Development
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com .
- Communication Skills Possesses the ability to develop and articulate ideas and information that generate understanding and creates a climate that motivates and encourages others to participate (all levels of the organization).
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Innovator Transforms creative ideas into original solutions that positively impact the company's performance.
- Highly Principled Proves to be a professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
- Strong financial acumen
- Problem Solver Analytical and creative problem-solver with strong business and financial acumen
- Team Player Ability and desire to work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Project Management
- Travel Willing to travel frequently on short notice (30% of time)
- Required - Bachelors degree in Business Administration/Finance or related field with 10+ years of related experience
- Preferred - Masters degree in Business Administration/Finance or relate field with 8+ years of related experience
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V