Digital Analytics Manager
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Eden Prairie, Minnesota
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/13/2023 to 02/13/2024|
Genesis10 is seeking a Digitial Analytics Manager for a contract with our client in Eden Prairie, MN. 100% Remote.
- As a Digital Analytics Manager, you enjoy learning about the digital customer journey and deciphering and analyzing drop off points in the funnel. You also enjoy connecting the dots and providing recommendations to improve the customer journey through data and insights.
- As the Digital Analytics manager, you will provide your expertise to increase the effectiveness of the company's digital channel through actionable insights, analysis and robust reporting solutions. You will be responsible for helping the digital team to understand drivers of performance across sites, marketing channels, device types and member segments to make strategic decisions around digital, marketing and site investments. You would leverage the analysis to influence AB testing hypothesis.
- Develop and maintain ongoing reports and analytics through custom dashboard delivery
- Communicate on the weekly/ monthly digital story to senior audience
- Conduct thorough analysis of customer acquisition performance in key areas to understand site functionality and user behavior. Leverage this analysis with AB testing hypothesis
- Analyze performance of digital properties and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders. Use online and offline data, systems.
- Establish strategic plan and provide insights from qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Structure a prioritized roadmap and build analysis process
Required Skills & Experience:
- Data storyteller (combine online and offline data together)
- Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel, Power Point
- Domo, Tableau, (some SQL query preference)
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- 5-8 years of experience
- Fast paced environment, Matrix organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills needed
- Cross functional collaboration (preferably SCRUM environment)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Hourly W2 pay rate $70.00 - $74.00
- We have access to additional contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions with various rate ranges.
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year—in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.