|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||04/03/2023 to 04/02/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Architect Consultant with our client in the financial industry in their Atlanta, GA & Virginia locations. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Defining the technology strategy for the respective lines of business, managing a team of developers both onshore and offshore, creating technology architecture for the applications, managing the deliverables and commitment to stability and operational excellence
- The role requires the person to work closely with business and other technology stakeholders in a scaled Agile model
- The role also requires working on creating detailed design of the system, working with CTO to define the monitoring requirements, mentoring other senior developers, and making sure the team follows all technology best practices
- The role will require the person to gain an in-depth understanding of Capital Markets applications and technologies
- The person will work with senior stakeholders to help prioritize work for the development team
- Ability to design system architecture and execute the design into clear road maps, come up with estimates on user stories and evaluate story points
- Java, Angular, Oracle
- Experience building various financial applications, with experience in web development
- Should have led and owned the delivery of applications using Angular, micro-services and messaging technologies
- Experience with building and leading project, on both client and server-side development
- Should have shown complete end to end ownership of application development and management
- Good knowledge of database, such as SQL or Oracle or any other database management system
- Extensive experience with Java and related technologies
- Extensive experience with Angular V4 and above
- Very strong verbal and written communication
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Champion in agile methodology and should be organized and willing to take calculated risks
- Working experience on Mule is an asset
Pay Range: $63.68 - $71.68
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Financial Institutions, Enterprise Software Development
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available