|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
||Charlotte, North Carolina
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/13/2023 to 02/12/2024|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Application Architect Consultant with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC location. This is a 12 + month contract position.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains, and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies, and tools
- Participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies
- Provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource
- May lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants
- Typically requires 6+ years of experience
- 6 + years of application programming experience
- JAVA, J2EE, Angular, RESTful Web Services, SQL, XML, Oracle
- Must have excellent software design and documentation skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Must have excellent organization skills
- Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle (SDLC) model
- Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business units and senior leadership
Pay Range: $60.24 - $68.24
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Agile methodology of software development
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available