Uptime Advocate Assoc Lead
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||02/06/2023 to 08/05/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Uptime Advocate Assoc Lead for a contract ending in August 2023 working onsite with a manufacturing company in Lisle, IL.
Location: This is a remote position; however, the candidate MUST be able to come to the Lisle, IL office at least 2 times per quarter.
Provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products. Works directly with customers and also assists other sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer solutions. May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation. May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Manages the numerous interactions required to affect specific repairs and reduce the downtime to enhance the customer's experience.
- Monitors and manages a high volume of all communications between a dealer service department
- Our company's management/technical services, and a customer regarding specific repairs.
- Keeps the customer informed about status of each repair, and the estimated time to the next repair milestone.
- When a repair is not meeting a customer's expectations, determines if the situation warrants escalation to dealer or management.
- As a level in the Support Track, work is completing specific tasks or activities supporting implementation and administration.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.Serves as the main contact with dealers' service department and the customer breakdown department.
Compensation is $27-$29 per hour per hour.
- As a level in the Professional Track, work is accomplished through independent contributions or project work requiring advanced subject area knowledge and decision-making skills.
- Fully proficient in applying established standards, resolving a wide range of complex problems of diverse scope in innovative ways, including problems where precedent may not exist. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience, with a full understanding of area of specialization.
- Diesel/Automotive Technical and Diagnostic experience - strongly desired
- Presentation skills/public speaking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled though job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience, completing assigned tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Fully proficient applying established standards and works independently, performing assignments that require considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work, identifies key issues, and makes recommendations for solutions. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments. Likely to act as informal team leader or resource, coaching and instructing colleagues with less experience.
- Associate's degree and at least 3 years of technical truck/automotive and direct customer service experience OR
- At least 5 years of technical truck/automotive and direct customer service experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.