Project Administrator 1
|Category: ||Experienced Professional |
|Start Date / End Date: ||01/30/2023 to 07/31/2023|
Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT - Project Administrator 1 with our client in the financial industry. This role is a hybrid onsite/remote role on Cleveland's west side. This is a 6 month + contract position.
- Project Administration/Reporting
- Adds resources to projects
- Maintain risks/issues log and remediation plans
- Completes weekly status report in Clarity under Project Manager direction
- Performs weekly project data quality review
- Updates Project Status in release SharePoint Sites
- Helps create meeting agendas
- Learns and enforces required client processes
- Completes required project documentation (with Project Manager Review and Approval)
- Assists the Project Manager on the Review / Validation of Quarterly Assertion(s)
- Track project expenses (invoices) against budget
- Assists with financial reporting
- Completes timesheet reviews / ensures timely completion by all on project team
- Monitoring of EVM (CPI and SPI), Run and Burn Rate review and tracking
- Coordinates Meetings on behalf of the Project Team
- May facilitate Scrum Ceremonies on Agile Projects when necessary
- Generation of Meeting Minutes and uploads them to PPM Tool / Clarity
- Updates SharePoint Sprint Calendar with vacations, ceremonies, milestones
- Coordination of Lessons Learned / Retrospectives
- 4-year degree or 4 years of experience
- 2 -3 years in a project management setting
- Experience and understanding of various project solution life cycles
- Microsoft Office Application Proficiency
- Ability to take meetings notes and scheduling agendas
- Training and working knowledge of Clarity
- Training and working knowledge of Jira (or other enterprise Agile tool)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of IT standards, procedures & policies
- Basic understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PMLC, SDLC, IDLC)
- Basic understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and practices
- Effective communication skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Customer focus
- Helpful, professional attitude
- Interpersonal Skills
- Basic understanding of scheduling and resource management
Pay Range: $19.38 - $27.38
- Background with Clarizen
- Prior experience as a project administrator
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available